Monday, June 14, 2010

uninitialized constant MysqlCompat::MysqlRes .... installing::: gem install mysql error ::


Posted by Raphael Petegrosso (Guest) 
on 16.10.2009 01:54 
I was having the same problem on Snow Leopard and, after some time I did the following:  
Removed all mysql gems I had:  gem uninstall mysql  

In my case I had to specify both mysql-dir and mysql-config (and -arch x86_64 to 64 bits)  export ARCHFLAGS="-arch i386 -arch x86_64" ; 

gem install --no-rdoc -- no-ri mysql -- --with-mysql-dir=/usr/local --with-mysql-config=/usr/ local/mysql/bin/mysql_config  

Hope it works

Centos 7 reset root/ any user lost password / lockout due to cant remember password

1. Need to be in front of the terminal. (Physically if not vm). 2. Reboot the server 3. Press 'e' in the GRUB2 boot screen. 3. bunch...