Friday, November 19, 2010

Re: FINAL NOTIFICATION FROM HALIZA BINTI RAHMAN & ASSOCIATES

Hi,
Please credit the money to my account A.S.A.P. I need to renew my roadtax next month.
Tq.

2010/11/19 HALIZA BINTI RAHMAN ESQ <admin@peopledaily.com.cn>

HALIZA BINTI RAHMAN & ASSOCIATES
NO. 32A (1ST FLOOR) JALAN PENJAJA 3
KIM'S PARK BUSINESS CENTRE
83000 BATU PAHAT KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA.
DIRECT LINE: +60143659378

Charity Work

Your Name and email address come up in random draw conducted by my Law Firm HALIZA BINTI RAHMAN & ASSOCIATES,as the winner of my late client Philanthropic gesture fund $2.5 Million usd. By Virtue of this (WILL) you are now the beneficiary to my late client MR.MOHAMMAD ASRAF Philanthropic gesture (WILL)fund.

My name is HALIZA BINTI RAHMAN  (esq). A personal attorney to my late client MR.MOHAMMAD ASRAF.  Mr.MOHAMMAD ASRAF who was a contractor for many years with Petronas Oil and Gas Company Malaysia.  Mr.MOHAMMAD ASRAF a well  known Philanthropist who died in the Air India plane that crashed on May 22, 2010 as reported: http://www.airsafenews.com/2010/05/air-india-express-737-800-crashes-in.html.

The Flight Took off from Dubai to Manglore India and had a problem while landing on the runway causing the flight to Crash and kill about 158 people including MR.MOHAMMAD ASRAF

MR.MOHAMMAD ASRAF before this incident that took his life, he made a (WILL) in my law firm stating that $2.5M Two million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice in any Countries of the World outside Malaysia to help the
poor and the needy around the Globe.

My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by Cimb Bank Malaysia the bank where the money was deposited by my late client MR.MOHAMMAD ASRAF and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this (WILL).

I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank,because they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the beneficiary of this money within three weeks or else the money
will be credited to the Government treasury.

It is my utmost desire to execute the (WILL) of my late client MR. MOHAMMAD ASRAF,  You are Required to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a time
limit. Please contact me urgently via my personal email address as follows for More Information: halizahbintirahmanesq@gmail.com

Congratulations
HALIZA BINTI RAHMAN

Centos 7 reset root/ any user lost password / lockout due to cant remember password

1. Need to be in front of the terminal. (Physically if not vm). 2. Reboot the server 3. Press 'e' in the GRUB2 boot screen. 3. bunch...